Orange (NSW), Australia
Bachelor of Dental Science
CSU's Bachelor of Dental Science is a five-year undergraduate dentistry degree.
After completion this degree, you will be able to register as a dental practitioner in all Australian states and territories.
After registration, you may specialise within a particular area of dentistry of interest to you.
Students will be invited for Dental Science Charles Sturt University interview based on their UCAT score.
To be eligible for interview consideration, you had to score at least 50 in each UCAT construct.
Candidates will be ranked based on their overall UCAT score, and the top-ranked applicants will then be invited for an interview.
Following interview, applicants will be selected for offer based on a combination of their UCAT score and interview outcome.
ATAR or NCEA will only be used as a differentiating factor between students who had the same UCAT score.
Charles Sturt Interview dates and Interview questions assessment criteria
From 22nd of October 2018, approximately 150 applicants will be selected for interview.
Interviews will be held from 19-23 November 2018.
- A demonstrated interest in, and understanding of, rural and regional Australia, oral health inequalities, and dental practice within these regions.
- High level academic ability.
- The capacity to communicate effectively.
- Evidence of skill in manual dexterity and spatial sense.
- Evidence of the understanding of teamwork and motivation to become a dental practitioner.
- Evidence of community involvement.
If you have or expecting to receive an interview offer for Charles Sturt University then you should consider attending a Medical Interview training session. Register and secure your spot now as MedEntry only accepts a small number of students per session.
Email MedEntry to discuss further details about the structure and styles of the interview questions for Charles Sturt University.