All products can be ordered via this website. Before you purchase any products, you will need to register with us and login. Then simply browse our products and click ‘purchase’. This will add the item to your shopping cart. When you ‘checkout’, you will be taken to a page that provides instructions on how to complete your purchase. All course fees shown on the website are in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
You can purchase your products by any of the following means:
• Credit/debit card: If you pay by credit/debit card, the service providers' name will be shown as "MedEntry" on your card statement. During the ordering process, the NZD amount will be converted into the equivalent Australian dollar amount using the current day's market rate. Depending on your credit card rate and international purchase fees, you may be charged a slightly higher NZD amount by your bank. You will get immediate access to the LMS if you pay by card.
• Online or internet banking/Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)/Cash deposit: If you pay by this method, you MUST send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the student's name and MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx) so we know that payment has been made. Once your payment has been received, your order will be activated.
MedEntry's New Zealand bank account details:
Account number: 02-0290-0291474-97
Name: Edward (MedEntry)
Reference/Description: Please write here your MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx).
If you are making payment at a bank, please make sure you tell the bank staff to include your MedEntry order number in the Reference field while making the deposit, so that we can reconcile your order.
• Cheques: Cheques must be made out to "MedEntry", and sent to: Accounts Receivable, MedEntry, PO Box 445, Fawkner, Vic 3060, Australia. Please ensure you write the MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx) on the back of the cheque.
• Cash payment at the workshop venue on the first day of the UCAT Course. Please note that cheques, credit/debit cards or other payment methods are NOT accepted at the Course venue.
• International Electronic Funds Transfer into MedEntry's Australian bank account.
If you pay by International Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), you MUST send an email to email@example.com with the student's name and MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx). MedEntry's bank details for EFT are shown below:
Account Name: MedEntry
Address of Account Holder: 126 Jukes Road, Fawkner, Victoria 3060, Australia
Bank Name: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Address of Bank Branch: 46 Bonwick Street, Fawkner, Victoria 3060, Australia
Reference/Description: Please write here your MedEntry order number (MExxxxxx). If making payment at a bank, please make sure you tell the bank staff to include your MedEntry order number in the Reference field while making the deposit, so that we can reconcile your order. Delays occur because customers often fail to do this. Bank tellers are busy people with lots of things to remember. Therefore, before completing the above transaction, please ask the bank teller this question: "Have you included the six digit number I gave you in the Reference field?"
Please ensure that you add the appropriate bank fees (charged by your bank for the electronic money transfer plus $25 for the charges of the intermediary Bank) to the cost of the MedEntry UCAT package. Please note that unless you add this amount of $25, MedEntry does not receive the appropriate fee, so your order will not be activated.
When it takes too long to enter all CC details, the form times out and therefore the purchase is unsuccessful. Your product choice is lost from the shopping cart. It will be necessary to begin again.
If your order is successful, an order number appears on screen beginning with "ME" followed by a six digit number (eg MExxxxxx).
MedEntry uses Eway (www.eway.com.au) as our payment gateway. Eway is highly secure and is supported by Australia’s leading banks, including CBA, NAB, ANZ and St George. For your protection, all transactions are Secured with 128 bit encyption and SSL technology.
Transactions through a server using SSL are far safer than using a credit card at a petrol station, restaurant or other retail establishments.
Your greatest risk for exposure is NOT the use of properly secured WWW Sites for financial transactions, but rather your everyday person-to-person transactions. The server software allows clients (surfers) to access WWW pages using SSL-based security. SSL is an encryption standard that prevents anyone from intercepting and reading the data stream between the client and the server. Thus, SSL is ideal for accepting sensitive data over the Internet, such as credit-card numbers or controlled access passwords.
If you are concerned about providing your credit/debit card details over the internet, you can purchase your products by personal cheque, bank cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Yes, you can.
Please come to the venue by 8:30 am and you can enrol & pay at the venue. You can do this even if the event is shown as "FULL", if no other course date is suitable for you.
You can purchase any package at the UCAT Workshop venue. Please note that ONLY cash payments will be accepted at the venue. Please note that no other form of payment will be accepted and admission will be refused for non-payment. You can also pay to attend the workshop ONLY, at the venue.
For venue locations, please see the UCAT courses FAQ.
You can upgrade your package at any time by following these steps:
If you are in Australia, please go to: http://www.medentry.edu.au/
If you are in Ireland, please go to: http://www.medentry-hpat.ie/
Residents of all other countries: Please note that all payments must be in Australian dollars.
Following are your options:
Please note that personal cheques are NOT accepted for payments from overseas.
If you pay by International Electronic Funds Transfer, you MUST send us an email with the details of student's name, MedEntry order number, etc.
The reason why you may not be able to login (and hence tried to register again) is because you have forgotten your username and password. In this case you have 3 options.
Go to https://www.medentry.co.nz/login and you can find the link to retrieve password.
Email us so that we can retrieve and send your username and reset your password.
Use another email address to register, but you will be unable to obtain a last year's student discount if you do not use the same details as last year.
- Please ensure that you have registered with the correct email address.
- Note that it can take a few minutes to receive the activation email.
- Please check your spam/junk mail folder for an email entitled "MedEntry Account Activation". If you do find it, please mark it as "NOT spam".
If you still haven't received the activation email, please contact us via email.
If you have registered with an @hotmail.com, @live.com, @outlook.com, @windowslive.com or @yahoo.com email address, please consider changing your email address as these providers will no longer guarantee delivery of emails (even to your spam or junk folders).
If none of the above work please send an email with your registered email address and username, describing your issue.