The International Student Admissions Test (ISAT) is a three-hour multiple choice test. It focuses on generic skills that underpin academic performance.
The ISAT is a mandatory requirement for candidates wishing to enrol in the following courses:
- Monash University, Melbourne - Undergraduate Medicine
- Monash University, Malaysian campus – Undergraduate Medicine
- University of New South Wales (UNSW) - Undergraduate Medicine
- University of Queensland - Undergraduate Medicine
- University of Queensland - Undergraduate Dentistry
- University of Sydney - Undergraduate Veterinary Science
- University of Tasmania - Undergraduate Medicine (Faculty of Medicine link)
- University of Tasmania - Undergraduate Medicine - 2 (International students link)
- University of Western Australia (UWA) - International Student Pathway to graduate-entry Medicine & Dentistry
- University of Western Sydney (UWS) - Undergraduate Medicine (Apply through the International Office)
Some other courses require special categories of applicants to sit for ISAT. The University will notify you if you are required to sit for the test.
To see how MedEntry can help you prepare for the ISAT, please email us.