Free UCAT Bootcamp
Let the leaders in medical entry guide you through UCAT, medical interviews and the admissions process with this free session.
This session is invaluable for anyone who is serious about getting into medicine. Students in all year levels, parents, careers counsellors and teachers are all welcome to attend.
A seminar will be run in Sydney on Sunday 15th December 2019 and in Melbourne on Sunday 22nd December 2019.
For those unable to attend the above sessions, an online seminar will take place on 11th January 2020.
Exact locations to be advised.
The UCAT Bootcamp will include:
- An overview of the medical admissions process, and how to secure a place in medical school.
- A step-by-step breakdown of UCAT, covering each subtest and question type in detail.
- Mini mock tests which allow you to try UCAT questions firsthand and understand strategies for answering them efficiently and effectively.
- Techniques to maximise your performance in UCAT.
- An overview of medical interviews with example questions.
- How MedEntry can help you achieve your medical entry dream.
The session will be run by our director of education, Dr Ray Boyapati, a gastroenterologist and senior lecturer at Monash University. Ray has helped thousands of students to enter medicine over the last 15 years, and will share his secrets to success.
Dr. Ray Boyapati
MBBS (1st Hons), MD (Research, Edinburgh), FRACP (Gastroenterology)
Your perfect UCAT and medical entrance mentor.
- Highly awarded consultant physician
- 100th percentile in UMAT (now UCAT)
- Inside knowledge of the UCAT
Dr Ray (@dr.rayb) is a gastroenterologist, hepatologist & endoscopist at Monash Health and is a Senior Lecturer at Monash University. He was school captain of Melbourne High School, achieved 100th percentile in the UMAT (now UCAT) as well as a 99.90 ATAR. He held the Monash Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement and graduated with First Class Honours in Medicine.
He is a highly sought-after speaker, and has successfully taught psychometric testing methods to thousands of (now) medical students and doctors. Ray is a UCAT expert having spent many years in the UK while completing his doctorate at Edinburgh University. With Ray, you've got access to the perfect UCAT workshop mentor.Read More
Ray has dozens of peer-reviewed publications in high-impact journals, book chapters, with hundreds of citations for his work, particularly in his specialised interest of the inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. His current research interests include the role of damage associated molecular patterns in the pathogenesis of IBD, characterising the effect of medication de-escalation in IBD and the role of precision medicine in health care delivery.
For more, please see Ray's ResearchGate and LinkedIn profiles or follow him on Instagram.