WHAT IS THE UMAT & HOW TO PREPARE FOR IT?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The UMAT
- MedEntry UMAT Prep
- Is the MedEntry UMAT Course effective?
- Why is there contradictory information from ACER regarding the value of UMAT training?
INFORMING STUDENTS ABOUT UMAT
Many of our students mention in their evaluations that they wish they had known about MedEntry UMAT Prep earlier.
We therefore seek your assistance in making Year 12 and FYHS students aware of the services we provide.
To enable this to occur, it would be much appreciated if you could:
- Print the pamphlet and post it around the school and/or make it available to students.
- Provide a link to our website (http://www.medentry.co.nz) from an appropriate section of your school website with the anchor text 'UMAT preparation' (your IT department will be able to advise you regarding this).
- Place an article in your school newsletter along these lines:
|Students interested in pursuing medicine and other health courses need to sit the UMAT on 25 July 2018. MedEntry is a government accredited Registered Training Organisation specialising in UMAT preparation. MedEntry offers discounts of up to 30% for groups, and numerous scholarships. For more information, please visit http://www.medentry.co.nz.|