Know more about us
MedEntry UCAT Preparation is an organisation committed to helping students enter health science courses such as medicine. We are a team of academics, doctors, health science students and professionals with experience and expertise in test development, measurement and analysis. We have used our collective knowledge of entrance procedures (such as the UCAT) and the health profession to create a comprehensive program. This internationally trusted program has been remarkably successful in helping students achieve their goals.
DescriptionQuestion writers for all five sections of the UCAT
MedEntry is constantly looking for motivated, enthusiastic and intelligent people to fill various roles in the organization. We are particularly looking to expand our intellectual property base and hence we need question writers for each section of the UCAT (Verbal Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning and Situational Judgement). Questions must be of high quality, closely simulating the live UCAT, and have fully worked solutions.
Payment will be based on the quality of questions and you will be paid a certain lump sum per question. High quality questions can attract significant payment.
Applying at MedEntry
The first step to applying for a job at MedEntry is to fill in the application form or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your résumé and a description of why you would be suitable for the position. Once you have applied, you will be contacted by a member of the recruiting team.
DescriptionA Marketing Manager is required to reinforce the MedEntry brand across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and globally.
To establish and reinforce the MedEntry brand across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and globally through online and offline marketing, media and PR channels. The primary goals of this integrated marketing effort is to raise the brand-awareness of MedEntry, generate relevant leads and report to the senior management team.
- Build partnership and engagement with relevant institutions to gain brand presence eg. school talks, career exhibitions, parent groups
- End to end project management of events, from the preparation of marketing collaterals to on site event coordination
- Co-ordinate public relations campaigns, press release launches and media relations
- Generate relevant content for targeting various markets across online and offline platforms
- Monitor consumer and industry trends
- Provide advice on digital marketing strategies including social media platforms and websites
- Establishing clever and intuitive brand assets and designs for marketing campaigns
The essential requirements for this position include:
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in marketing
- Strong experience in content generation, copy-writing and proof-reading
- Strong experience in driving the results of online and offline marketing efforts
- Experience in the education sector
- Experience in public relations or media relations
- Interest and expertise in digital marketing tools such as SEO, SEM, EDM, GTM and FB Pixel